Fashion Contest (Project name YoMag 2.0), was a feature initially announced on February 28th, 2013. The feature was released in stages, and was available to all users by the beginning of March, 2013.
This feature replaced the YoMag feature. The premise was simple, players dressed their avatars in accordance to whatever the contests theme is, and submited their entry. Players then voted for their favorite costumes and the winners got a prize.
First-place winners often won a special prize, such as a hair or collectible item. Second places (2nd) through twenty-five (25th) won YoCash items of significant value.
There are many different parts to this feature.
- There will be many contests where players can dress up according to a theme, such as "Mob Romance".
- These contests last for three days, and after that you cannot enter or vote until the next contest.
- When you post your costume, it will appear on the "Newest" tab, and people can vote for it.
- When you get quite a few votes, you appear in the "Trending" tab.
- Once you get many votes, you make it into the "Hottest" tab. Only 25 costumes make it here.
Best of 15 Days
- If you have got a lot of votes, you'll make it into the "Best of 15 days" section.
- Outfits cannot be voted for here.
Buy This Look!
- You can buy an entire outfit in one click, with "attractive discounts".
- Expired items cannot be bought as part of the outfit and neither can VIP items if you are a Non-VIP player.
- You won't get charged for these if you're buying the whole outfit.
- You can also buy individual items on their own.