Halloween 2011 was a theme released on October 19, 2011. This theme celebrated Halloween within the game.
The theme consisted of clothing, furniture, hairs, 1 player action, 4 rideables and 1 house.
The new two-player action released within this theme was a 2-player action called 'Zombie Shufflin' and cost 12 YoCash.
The house released within this theme was the 'Spooky Village' which cost 42 YoCash.
The 4 rideables released within this theme were the following:
- Halloween Skull Spider: 42
- Halloween Ghostbuster Car: 38
- Halloween Angela_Tiredmom Dragon: 42
- Halloween Ticki Pumpkin Carriage: 48
Costume Design Contest
During this theme there was a Costume Design Contest. The winners were announced on October 6, 2011 and released on October 19, 2011.
Rideable Design Contest
There was also a Rideable Design Contest during this theme. The winners were announced on October 12, 2011 and released on October 30, 2011.
- This was the first theme were a new action, which was also a two-player action, was released.